天黑请闭眼 | The Mafia Game 英文版实用指南
[object Object] 2013-10-12
<8618510985516>
杀人游戏 (The Mafia Game) 是一歀魅力无穷的社交游戏,在国内年轻人中非常流行,但用全英文进行,却不常见。过去我们的沙龙活动中尝试过几次,因为比较有难度,都没有坚持下去,可是不得不承认用英文进行游戏是锻炼英语思维模式的好方法。最近环球时报的活动板块宣传了我们杀人游戏的活动,以后可能会有外国朋友参加,所以我把杀人游戏的英语版进行了整理与完善,以后周日的杀人游戏就全英文进行,请小伙伴来玩之前,阅读一下这篇文章,做一点家庭作业:)
游戏的起源
杀人游戏是在1986年春天由苏联莫斯科大学心理学系的迪米特里·达维多夫发明的。开始玩家在莫斯科大学的教室、寝室等处玩此游戏。在1990年代初期,该游戏开始在俄罗斯其他学校流行起来,并跨过国界,传播到了欧洲各国(匈牙利、波兰、英国、挪威等),随后传到了美国,如今该游戏已经遍及世界各地。它被认为是1800年以来五十种最具历史和文化意义的游戏之一。后来出现多种改版,如狼人杀等。
游戏的乐趣
为什么杀人游戏火了这么长时间,还有那么多人爱玩呢?我总结了这样几个原因:
- 这是一个充满不确定性的游戏,只有基本规则,每个人的自由发挥空间很大。
- 这是一个角色扮演游戏,参与者需要误导别人并隐藏自己,每个人角色不同,立场不同,呈现不同,相互观察,看谁会先露马脚。
- 这是一个推理的游戏,参与者需要现场收集信息,分析他人发言并进行逻辑推理。
- 这是一个说服他人的游戏,每位玩家时间固定,看谁能在最短时间内取得话语权,说服更多的人。
- 这是一个信息不对等的竞技游戏,警匪双方都需要借助平民这一第三方角色才能获胜的。
游戏的基本规则
游戏中的角色
- 法官:带领大家玩游戏,玩家要听从法官指引。
- 警察:找出杀手并带领平民(通过投票的形式)公决杀手。
- 杀手:找出警察并在天黑时杀掉,或者杀掉所有的平民。
- 平民:帮助警察公决出杀手。
游戏的胜负
- 杀手全部死去,警察一方获胜。
- 警察,平民全部死去,杀手一方获胜。
游戏流程分成多轮进行,每一轮都是:天黑所有玩家闭眼,杀手睁眼杀人再闭眼,警察睁眼验人再闭眼,天亮后大家都睁眼,轮流发言,再通过投票公决可能的杀手,下一轮继续,详细流程可以参看下面的内容。
游戏的基本用语
法官用语 Judge’s Words
- 每人一张牌,请看好自己手中的牌。
- Each one takes one card. Please look at your own card carefully.
- 天黑请闭眼。注意:低头、靠后、手离开桌面。
- It's getting dark. Close all your eyes, please. Attention: Bow/hang/lower your heads, lie back and take your hands away from the table (and keep your hands off the table).
- 杀手请睁眼。
- The killers open your eyes, please.
- 杀手确定杀人目标。(如果杀谁意见无法统一,则由裁判取其中多数人的意见)
- The killers look around to recognize each other, pick someone to kill (choose one object you want to kill). Action!
- 是Ta吗?
- Is this one?
- 杀手请闭眼。
- The killers close your eyes, please.
- 警察请睁眼,相互确认自己的同伴
- The policemen open your eyes, please. And find your partners.
- 警察请验人。
- The policemen point out one suspect, please.
- 是*吗?看我手势。
- Is this one? Please look at my gesture.
- 警察确定内推对象。
- The policemen determine other suspects /objects to be pushed out.
- 警察请闭眼。
- The policemen close your eyes.
- 天亮了,大家请睁眼。
- Day breaks, everybody opens your eyes, please.
- *误睁眼了,被判出局。
- Since Mr/Miss.* opened his/her eyes by accident, he/she was (called) out.
- 第一个被杀的是......
- The first one to be killed was...
- 请留遗言。
- Please leave (get out) your last words.
- 从死者左手边的第一个开始发言。
- The one sitting on the left side of the dead speaks (makes your statement) first.
- 好了,现在开始投票。在我说投票时请大家在第一时间举手,跟票的不算。
- Well, begin voting now. Please put up your hands at once without hesitation (shortly after I call the number). It is void to follow others' votes.
- 认为 * 是杀手的请举手。
- Those who suspect * is a killer put up your hands, please.
- 由于 * 和 * 的票数一样,你们俩必须要位自己辩护。
- Well, since * and * have the same ballot /poll, both have to say /defend for themselves.
- 对 * 和 * 重新投票,如果你们的票数还是一样,其他人将会替你们做陈述。
- Cast a vote on * and * once again. If they still have the same poll, others will have to make statements for them.
警察用语 Policemen’s Words
- 我是警察,我跳警。
- I declare seriously that I am a policeman.
- 我们的内推对象是*号和*号,先听他俩发言再决定先推谁。
- Our pushing objects are * and *. I’ll decide which one will be pushed out first after hearing their statements.
- 我们验出人来了,*号是匪徒,法官给的这个手势。
- We have confirmed that * was a killer. The judge showed us this gesture.
- 请大家,尤其是水民一起把他推出去,不要跑票。
- Everyone, especially the civilians (the common people) should vote against him and push him out.
- 这把没验出人来,我们验的是*,是水民,法官给的这个手势。*,已经给对你身份,就要好好帮警察玩。
- What a pity! This time we didn't find out any killer. We have affirmed * to be a civilian. The judge showed us this gesture. *, We have proved/confirmed your identity in the hope that you can play nicely and help us to find out the killers.
- 现在只剩下*和*,我们还没验(不确认其身份)。
- Now we are still uncertain of the identity of *and*.
杀手用语 Killers' Words
- 报匪。
- I declare that I am a killer.
- 点刀:*和*象警察,把他们给我剁了!
- I suspect * and * to be policemen. My partners kill them.
水民用语 Civilians’ Words
- 我是水民。
- I'm a civilian.
- 我觉得*象杀手,不知警察验过没或希望警察下把验一下。
- I suppose * to be a killer. I don’t know whether the policemen have already verified him. (So I hope policemen could verify him next time.)
- 若警察验出人来,就请跳出来,给水民一个明示,免得推错人。
- If the policemen have found out a killer, declare frankly and clearly, please, for fear that we civilians push someone out wrongly.
- 听过他们的发言后,我再决定把票投给谁。
- I'll decide which one will be pushed out first after hearing their statements.
一般用语 Common Expressions
- 这一轮我没有任何线索,过!
- I have no clues this round, over (pass).
- 你凭什么怀疑我啊?
- Why (on earth) do you suspect me to be a killer?
- 你们冤枉好人啦(我是冤枉的)
- You wronged an innocent person. I was wronged.
- 我觉得他是假跳警
- I think that he pretends to be a policeman.
- 他是假跳,我正式跳警,我才是真警察
- He isn't a policeman. I formally declare that I'm a real policeman (indeed).
- 平民若不确定,可以先不投票
- The civilians: You may abstain from voting, if you are not sure.
游戏的小技巧
杀人游戏中有睁眼玩意和闭眼玩家,如果闭眼玩家不给力,杀手赢的几率非常大。很多人觉得自己是平民非常无聊,就不想玩了。而这个游戏的输赢实际上就掌握在平民手中。
比如被首杀的玩家,如果只说:“这一轮我没有任何线索,过!”,就等于白白牺牲的愚民。对于平民,最有效的方式就是挑起波澜,制造压力,因为人们在有压力的情况下才更容易露出马脚,如:
- 很遗憾我被第一个杀掉,杀手肯定害怕我强大的推理能力。这一轮我觉得会下如此毒手的是* ,因为上一局我带领大家把他投出去的,他是在报仇;还有*,我觉得他拿到牌后面部表情很不自然,他很有可能是杀手;还有*,我就觉得是他杀了我;等会请大家好好听一下他们三个人的发言,尤其是* ,反正谁有可疑就把他投出去,过。
- What a pity I was killed in the first round, I know they afraid of me for my powerful reasoning capability. I think * is a Mafia, because only he could do this kind of evil thing to pay back last round I led others to push him out. And *, I find his expression was very unnatural when he watched his card. The last suspect is *, although I don't have specific reason, just by my feeling. Please, every survivor pays attention to their statements, if they can't justify themselves, especially *, push them out. Pass!
上面的遗言,可能毫无根据,但却在平静的湖面上掀起了一层水花,这样后面的人都会在有压力的情况下根据自己的角色发表有倾向性的言论,那有心之人就能根据自己的角色听出其中的玄机。总之平民一定要给力,即便挨刀也要暴露更多的信息,因为只有这样你们才更可能赢。
对于最后剩下一警一匪的情况下,如果匪就缴枪投降了,那也太没意思了,最好能出现对峙的局面,这时才是考验你最后关头是否能冷静应对。
- *和*请你们认真听我说,我确定这已经是最后一轮了,就剩下一警一匪,你们的投票直接决定了这局的胜负。刚才*跳警了,显然他的陈述漏洞百出,里面有很多逻辑上的错误,比如他说*是警察,可*明显是被验出来的匪并被我们投掉了。我才是最后的警察,其中*,*是我的警同伴,但他们过早的暴露身份后被杀了... 我们第一轮验证了*,不是匪;然后验证了* ,是匪;......, 这是最后一轮,你们投票请谨慎,我觉得你们听完我的分析后,已经对局势有了清晰的认识,那我们一起把真杀手投出去吧。
- * and * listen to me carefully please. I'm sure this is the last round with one policeman and one killer, so your vote will determine success or failure. * has just declared he is a policeman, obviously he wanted to mislead us by his flawed statement. There were many logic errors, such as * was a killer according to his statement, but * was a verified killer whom we've already pushed out. I am the last policeman actually, * and * were my partners. They were pushed out for exposing identity too early. We verified * and in the first round and he wasn't a killer, and in the following round we verified * and he was a killer... This is the last round, please vote carefully, I think all of you have got a clear and complete information for now, so let's push the real killer out.
这样的发言是不是让游戏最后的结局变的难以预料:)
总之,杀人游戏是一个很耐玩的social game,我们玩这个游戏除了锻炼自己的沟通能力外,更多的是为了认识与了解新朋友,因为大家一玩上游戏,就会表现的更真实了。
这个周日下午4点到6点,杀人游戏继续进行,但要记住从这次开始,杀人游戏全英文进行哦。如果你想了解我们更多的活动信息,请关注我们的公众账号。
PostEnglishTime, Speak English, make friends, be interested in people and connect the worldPET后英语时代|聊英语,交朋友,关注他人,连接世界PET is a high-quality network of English-speaking international youth in Beijing. We organize various social activities and provide various community services. Our mission is to build a high-quality community of locals or expats who are interested in culture, language, technology, and humanities.PET创立于2011年,从一个集语言学习,社交与知识分享的英文爱好者社区,现在逐渐发展成为一个更加包容与多元的国际青年社区。我们致力于成为国内外朋友都信赖的高质量社区,并为广大外语爱好者,外国友人提供线上线下不同类型的语言交流活动与不同主题的分享与社交活动,及其他社区服务。在这里有趣的灵魂将自由连接,平凡的生命也一样精彩。 8618510985516>